Saturday, April 27, 2013

Lego Chima Coloring Pages

My son's newest obsession is Lego's Legend of Chima.  Here are some coloring sketches from the series.  Most of the pics are inspired from the books (on Amazon) and desktop backgrounds (Cartoon Network).

Lego Chima Coloring Page


Lego Chima Coloring Page


Lego Chima Coloring Page


Lego Chima Coloring Page


Lego Chima Coloring Page


Lego Chima Coloring Page


Lego Chima Coloring Page


Lego Chima Coloring Page


Lego Chima Coloring Page


Lego Chima Coloring Page


Lego Chima Coloring Page


Lego Chima Coloring Page
Lego Chima Coloring Page
Lego Chima Coloring Page
Lego Chima Coloring Page
Lego Chima Coloring Page

9 comments:

  1. Hey there! I truly took pleasure in reviewing your post.
    Hope you compose more like this!

    my site; learn more ()

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely! Thanks for sharing your art. My kids are going to enjoy colouring them too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I will try to post more soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so... helpful.
    use to print it for my son.
    thank you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very good work!
    How do you make these images?
    Drawing freely by hand?

    ReplyDelete
  6. My daughter recently discovered this show, and loves it! Thanks for making them - I'm printing them now to surprise my daughter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great thanks so much for sharing, my little boy is colouring now and so excited about the chima pages haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry guys, I guess there were some comments awaiting moderation for a while! I usually find an image to use as a reference then sketch them on my iPad with a stylus. I use an app called SketchBook because it allows you to use layers (so you can sketch out an outline then add details).

    ReplyDelete