Labels

Friday, November 21, 2014

Christmas Coloring Pages

I know it isn't even Thanksgiving yet, but living several thousand miles away from the US means I have to plan in advance.  I'm adding a few pictures that I hand drew while I was making Christmas cards for our family and friends.  These may not look as crisp as some of my other works and I had to photograph them to upload them (as I didn't draw them directly on the iPad this time).

I'm also trying something new and uploading a few small samples of how my cards turned out after I painted over the ink sketch with watercolors.  I hope it gives you some inspiration.  Feel free to print these out for the kids or use them to make your own cards and decorations.

Happy Holidays!


How my final cards turned out:

  

The coloring pages:









0 comments:

Post a Comment